Terms & Conditions
For the purpose of this document “The Company” refers to the company making the booking at Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd.
- Rates for studio hire and additional services (e.g. catering) will be charged as stated on the booking form.
- Access to the venue ½ hour before and ½ outside agreed hours will not be charged. Please contact us email@example.com if clarification is required.
- Booking procedure
- On verbal or written/e-mailed confirmation by The Company, Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd will send by e-mail/fax a booking form to The Company. Any discrepancies should be addressed to Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd. The Company will be liable for settlement of the account.
- In the event of more than one booking being made by different clients for the same time/day we operate a first comes first served policy. Each booker is given the opportunity of one hour to confirm the booking before it is offered to the next provisional booking.
- Provisional booking can be made free of charge however they must be confirmed via return of booking form at least 5 working days before the proposed group.
- Cancellation of fees will apply to confirmed bookings cancelled or postponed within the following periods (rates as per booking form):
- 3 working days & under – 100%
- 4 working days – 50%
- 5 working days – 20%
- “Working days” are defined as a full standard working day of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. For example, cancelling a booking on a Monday for a Friday booking constitutes four working days.
- Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd will not make a charge if the studio can be resold for the same dates for similar fees, however will still expect payment of any cancellation of the group on the day of the venue (i.e. no show of respondents).
- Terms of payment are strictly 14 days from the date of invoice and are subject to VAT
- Interest may be charged on outstanding accounts
- Limitation of Liability
- Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd shall not in any circumstances be liable to The Client or third parties for any loss, failure of electrical supply, other utilities, leakage of water, adverse weather conditions, industrial action, or any other reason beyond the control of Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd, which may cause the event to be cancelled or interrupted.
- If Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd is in breach of its obligations for any reason or terminates confirmed booking, Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd only liability is to return the hire charge.
- The Company shall indemnify Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd against any losses, damages, claims and expenses incurred in respect of the following, to the extent not caused as a direct result of the negligence of Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd or its employees: death or personal injury, damage to the venue or any part of it, damage to, loss or theft of any property. In the event of any dispute arising as a result of a booking, the maximum liability awarded by Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd shall be equal to and no more than the value of the studio hire fee for the booking.
- Taylor McKenzie Research & Marketing Ltd has a public liability limit of indemnity of £5,000,000
Receipt of a submitted booking form indicates that the terms and conditions and rates have been read and understood. Invoices are non-negotiable after receipt of the booking form.